The transition from high school to adult life supports and services can be challenging.
UPDATE ON PROGRAMMING
Due to the current Coronavirus health crisis, the Transition Prep Program will be held remotely through Google Classroom and ZOOM. The class is full for the semester.
We recognize that this is an unfortunate situation to our families and participants, but the health and safety of our community is our priority.
CLICK HERE if you have any questions about future programming. Thank you.
The Arc Westchester helps 15-22 year olds and their families smoothly transition to their desired path. We provide guidance and information to families and school professionals throughout Westchester County.
The Arc Westchester Transition Services include:
- Guidance on post-secondary opportunities including day programs, employment, college and transition programs
- Education on services available through OPWDD
- Individualized transition planning
- Workshops for families and/or school personnel
- Information and referral to community resources
- Connections to supports and services both in and outside of The Arc Westchester