We make sure we live our values every day to provide the highest quality services and supports so people experience safe environments that promote health, happiness, meaningful relationships, and independence. Committed to a continuous improvement culture, our staff work together to seek creative solutions to provide excellence in services and to fulfill the dreams of people we support.
How does The Arc Westchester ensure we provide high quality services and ways we might change and improve?
- We listen to the people who receive our services through structured Personal Outcomes Measures® (POMs) interviews and through regular satisfaction surveys.
- We perform quality improvement survey visits providing information and feedback to our program services that include both positive feedback and areas for improvement.
Guided by our mission, vision and values, our compliance program strives to create a culture that promotes the highest ethical behaviors in day-to-day activities and in meeting our regulatory requirements.
The Arc Westchester is committed to an effective compliance program that has:
- Clearly defined policies and expectations that are consistently carried out.
- Training and education to ensure those affected are familiar and understand the policies and expectations.
- A healthy flow of communication so all those affected are comfortable in expressing their questions and concerns with the compliance program.
- Internal auditing and monitoring to measure the effectiveness of the compliance program and that external regulations are consistently followed.