Annual Golf Tournament
October 2, 2023
Knollwood Country Club, Elmsford, NY 10523
Event Honorees: The Manor Club of Pelham
Special Memorial Tribute to Ronni Saks Mandell 1949-2022
Teacher at The Children’s School for Early Development
Supporting our Children’s School for Early Development
The Children’s School for Early Development is an early intervention and special education preschool program that provides comprehensive services and support to children from birth to five years of age, and their families.
Proceeds from Golfing for Kids provide us with the tools to build strong well-being for all our children.
- Technology and access to on-line learning materials and activities used to enhance instruction
- Class trips to integrate community learning with classroom
- Furniture, therapeutic and art supplies, and toys for all classrooms.
- Staff development workshops and conferences presented by leaders in the field of early childhood special education to enhance instruction.
Contact Fran Higgins, firstname.lastname@example.org. 914.495.4536
How You Can Help?
- Spread the news of the event to family, friends, and business associates
- Obtain or contribute silent auction prizes
- Purchase a sponsorship
- Play golf, signup for a golf foursome, play tennis and/or attend the banquet
- Make a donation
Our event will be held in person at the beautiful Knollwood Country Club in Elmsford, NY. Get Directions >