- This event has passed.
72nd Annual Membership Meeting
June 8, 2021 at 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
As a member of The Arc Westchester, you are invited to the 72nd Annual Meeting of the Members of The Arc Westchester, a chapter of The Arc New York. In our efforts to follow Department of Health guidelines and ensure the safety of our community during COVID-19, there will be no in-person gathering.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
- Elections and Voting
- Presentation of The Richard P. Swierat Advocate of the Year Award to Diana Hirt
- Special Retirement Tribute to Fran Porcaro, Assistant Executive Director of Educational Services
For questions and to receive a link or phone number for the Live Broadcast, please call 914.495.4573 or email email@example.com
At the Annual Meeting, we will elect Officers and Directors of the Chapter and Members of the Nominating Committee. The event program will also include special recognition and tributes.
- Report of the Nominating Committee →
- Biography of Nominees →
- Copy of Current Bylaws (Article IX — Nominating Committee) →
- Minutes of Last Year’s Annual Membership Meeting (9-15-20) →
- Minutes of the Special Membership Meeting (9-15-20) →
Members in good standing who have paid dues or made a contribution as of 5-9-21 are entitled to vote at the meeting. Staff members who are members can not vote. You may review the items below or if you would like to receive these reports by mail, please call 914.495.4573 or email firstname.lastname@example.org