- This position requires the ability to manage a caseload of individuals receiving community habilitation services. Responsibilities include supervising the Direct Support Professionals and ensuring that their documentation is accurate and timely.
- The Supervisor will be the primary contact for families, attend the Annual and Semi-Annual meetings and facilitate communication with staff, outside agency staff and the individuals and families that we support.
- The Supervisor will assist in providing annual trainings and ensure that proper billing standards and OPWDD regulations are followed.
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree preferably in a health or human services area.
- Valid NYS Driver’s License for at least 2 years is required.