- This event has passed.
Fall Family Forum
November 7 at 10:00 am - 11:00 am
A remote education forum updating families on important information during a COVID-19 environment. Presentations by Tibi Guzmán, Executive Director/CEO and Deborah Mondello, Senior Asst. Executive Director.
- Overview of COVID-19 Response in Westchester: Micro Cluster Impacts
- OPWDD Planned Budget Cuts to Residential Services
- Advocacy Initiatives
- Successful Reopening of Day and Recreation/Respite Services
- Updates to Our Moving Forward Plan
- Safety Tips for Family Gatherings this Holiday Season
Registration required by November 5! CLICK HERE to register.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
We encourage your feedback and questions in advance.
CLICK HERE to submit a question that will be answered at the end of the webinar.
If you have questions about the webinar, please contact Christina Thompson, 914.495.4564 or email firstname.lastname@example.org