Become a Monthly Sustainer so people can count on you.
Making a monthly gift helps provide a steady flow of support for our work to bring real progress to people living with intellectual and developmental disabilities and their families.
Five Reasons Your Membership Matters
- You want to give children and adults with developmental disabilities the supports they need to live their lives to the fullest.
- You want to stay informed about program developments, new services and legislative updates of concern to people with autism and other developmental disabilities.
- You want to support The Arc Westchester’s efforts through The Arc New York, our state organization, to advocate in Albany and in Washington for policies that help people with developmental disabilities.
- You want to be invited to and have voting privileges at Arc of Westchester’s annual meeting.
- You want to ensure that people with developmental disabilities have rights and are valued for their abilities and their dreams.