Thank you for your support of our efforts in providing innovative supports and services for people with developmental disabilities throughout their lifetime. Your generosity demonstrates an understanding that ensuring a continuum of safe and healthy services for the children, teens, adults and seniors in our programs, and their families, especially during these challenging times, is our top priority.
Learn the many ways you can make a difference in the lives of the over 2,000 individuals we support on a daily basis!
↓ Make an impact Today! ↓
Your Gift Makes You A Member
Annual Membership Minimum:
$15 Individual $25 Family (up to four members)
The Arc Westchester and The Arc of Westchester Foundation are 501(c)(3) organizations. Donations are tax deductible.
More Ways to Give
Find out more about the different ways you can support The Arc Westchester’s mission.
Your gift makes you a member of The Arc Westchester!
Five Reasons Your Membership Matters
- You want to give children and adults with developmental disabilities the supports they need to live their lives to the fullest.
- You want to stay informed about program developments, new services and legislative updates of concern to people with autism and other developmental disabilities.
- You want to support The Arc Westchester’s efforts through The Arc New York, our state organization, to advocate in Albany and in Washington for policies that help people with developmental disabilities.
- You want to be invited to and have voting privileges at Arc of Westchester’s annual meeting.
- You want to ensure that people with developmental disabilities have rights and are valued for their abilities and their dreams.
The Arc Westchester Foundation is an independent corporation, created to raise funds on behalf of The Arc Westchester. Since many of our most innovative services receive little or no public funding, and government budgets are subject to change, the Foundation attends to the long-term fiscal health of The Arc Westchester. Contributions to the Foundation are tax-deductible, as provided by Section 501(c)(3) of the IRS Code.